Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need advice on this hair style?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r300/...



what do you think of this hairstyle on a oval shaped face with black hair? do you know what it is called? where in nyc, queens should i go to get this hairstyle done? do you think that will look better or magic straighted hair parted to the right; a little below shoulders? or magic straighted hair parted to the right, a little below shoulders with a little layers? sorry for all the questions.



I need advice on this hair style?

it will look really good thats my hair style atm



its layered with side fringe or side bangs



i dnt live in NYC but just go to a hair dressers and show them a pic of it .



the fringe looks better parted to the left (my opinion).



if yu have long hair dnt get yur layers too short cause it looks weird unless yur going for the 'scene' look



%26amp; it looks really gudd straightened.



hope this helps



I need advice on this hair style?

I Love It =]

No comments:

Post a Comment