Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Black hair-Exercise Help?

I get my hair pressed out every two weeks and I have very wiry type 4a/4b hair. My hair does really good getting pressed with lots of grease and heat. I get my hair pressed and curled and woul like to keep the hair curled during that two week period before I get it done again. How do I somewhat maintain the curls and style while exercising 3 to 5 days a weeks and sweating? I use satin rollers at night for my hair. Can I work out with those in my hair? Use heated rollers when I am done exercising? Use spritz on my hair? Could people just give me some tips and ideas on hpw to help maintian for my hair texture.



Thanks for any help!



Black hair-Exercise Help?

keep a hot roller and hair spray. get hair gel and spread it through hair. for wiry hair I would get a volumizing shampoo and conditioner and only condition the ends of your hair



Black hair-Exercise Help?

I thought I was the only person still getting my hair pressed. I also get mine pressed every two weeks with curls. I don't know what ur beautician uses to curl ur hair but mine uses a real old fashioned curling iron so I wrap my hair and it surprisingly holds my curls for 2 weeks. And I work and sweat a lot at practice without protecting it so I just make sure to tie it up right when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment