Saturday, August 1, 2009

Need advice on Hair style....I am heavy set with round face, I'm a dark skin toned hispanic w/

I've had my same haircolor and hairstyle for 6 years now! I want something new and different, but not sure what would look good or what's in =) Please help with advice. Thanks!



Oh and my hair is long, about mid back long



Need advice on Hair style....I am heavy set with round face, I'm a dark skin toned hispanic w/ nat black hair.

I would do long layers, keep it the same length and do the layers to about you ear lobe. If you want to do some highlights, it should bring out your skin tone. You can do a lighter brown or even a deep red. The layers will lighten your hair and it won't weigh your face down any more. Plus it won't be such a big change. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment