Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help! Advice for hair style for black guy, and How to do it...?

A friend of mine has a son that is sixteen. Right now he is sporting a short afro. He wants to do something stylish to his hair, and since money is an issue, I offered to see what I could do.



At first I thought about corn rolls, because I can French braid, but then I saw a guy with these little twists all over his head, and I thought that would be so cute, and probably easier to do. I have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me some advice, or point me in the right direction to a website or something. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.



Bare in mind, that I no very little about hair this this texture



Help! Advice for hair style for black guy, and How to do it...?

well you can trim his Afro so that it is smaller but he is still happy also you can cornrows don't be put off by what toy saw I'm sure they will look good on him and girls like guys with fresh cornrows



Help! Advice for hair style for black guy, and How to do it...?

Well my friend has a huge afro and one day he came to school with little buns in his hair. I thought it was cute and he said he mom did it..... But you take a square of hair and you put a pony around it and twist into a little bun and you do that all around....I think it looks really cute!



Or.......



Shave the whole thing off and get lighting bolts (or what ever you want) right above the ear or... a big heart on top of his head or... mom and the back....its trim in there he needs just a little of hair and they will do it my friend has it!



Help! Advice for hair style for black guy, and How to do it...?

You should give him twist because it easy to keep in his hair for a while. Then he can get washed and retwisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment