Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Question for black/white women?

My husband and I were debating about this. Between black people's hair and white people's hair : which is more attractive and which one would you rather have?



My husband is black and is of the opinion that black hair is easier to style. I think that black hair is alot harder to style (having a black stepdaughter I feel that I have an opinion on it).



Please no stupid answers!



Question for black/white women?

i think white hair is more attractive, but there are a lot more things you can do to black hair. i'll rather have my black hair cuz white hair would not look right on me.



Question for black/white women?

I like my hair



Question for black/white women?

I was born with my hair and lived with it for 23 years. so I am going to stick with that.



Question for black/white women?

I like my hair...If I feel like growing it out, it doesn't look too bad. and when its really short it doesn't look too bad



Edit: Oh I just noticed you said for women. Okay I disregard my answer =P



Question for black/white women?

I'm white and my hair is cut every 6-8 weeks. I wash it, let it dry and I'm good to go. Couldn't be much easier than that!



Question for black/white women?

Hmm. I don't know. I have super fine hair, so a little thickness would be nice. I don't really find either more attractive in general.



Question for black/white women?

It depends on the person's preference. I'm not 'white' or 'black,' but I want to answer this anyways.



Question for black/white women?

I think black hair is better, you can do all kinds of new hairstyles. That you can't do with my hair. My hair is beneficial though, it is a bit neater. None is no better than the other.



Question for black/white women?

Many of my black friends say its harder to style black hair, and there all female. Most of them said their hair takes longer time to grow compared to white people, thats why some use extainsions and such. Black people have very thick hair, thats why I guess its hard to style. White people have thin, normal, thick, some is easier to style than others. I personally could'nt choose



Question for black/white women?

I like white people's hair better because it is not as stiff, and it looks more attractive to me.



This is MY opinion.



Question for black/white women?

we can braid our hair,crink,twist,lock,straighten,fry,cur...



just about anything



Question for black/white women?

I'd prefer the 'black people's hair' - lol



I like the texture especially when I have new growth. Even though sometimes I can't run a comb through it (ha ha), the wavy look makes a great style.



Question for black/white women?

I think white peoples hair is alot easier to manage because my neice is part black and has a time with her hair what with straighteners all the time and dry scalp...............



Question for black/white women?

well i would say black hair because you can braid it,straighten it, or whatever you want..but with white peoples hair its kinda slippery and harder to style and curl. but i wouldnt say either is better or prettier.



Question for black/white women?

I would say that you feel that way because you have been doing your hair only. You do not know how to do a "black" person hair, there for you might find it harder.



Personally I like "black" hair because of its texture, the styles you can do, the fact it does not need to be washed every single day, and the fact that they do not get lices.



Got to love it!



Question for black/white women?

Asian hair is the thickest?...never heard that before.



Anyway, I prefer black hair. I get a lot of compliments on my natural hair %26amp; many come from white ppl. It's naturally tightly curled %26amp; big (LOL). I don't know why ppl are fascinated with it.



And if I want to straighten it, I just use a flat iron or pressing comb.



It is tough to style esp in its natural state, but that just means its strong and not prone to premature balding. So as I age, I'll prob still have a headful of hair.



The diversity of styling is great. My co-workers can't keep up with all my different hairstyles!



Question for black/white women?

Yea this is something I hate to see also, not that im downing you for being a white woman with a mixed child but there are a good amount of white women with mixed children who do not know how to keep their female childrens hair up. I hate to see that, they will be running around with knotted and unkept looking hair which makes them look unkept or not clean. HATE TO see that.



But anyway to answer your question im mixed with black and latina so my hair is actually thinner than most black women who are not mixed but yea obvioulsy the thicker the grade of hair the harder it will be to manage it, especially the longer it is.. frizziness and thickness can make styling harder. But I also think some black women have STRONGER hair and what they call bone strait. And when their hair is well moisterized and healthy whether permed/ relaxed or worn naturally is REALLLY beautiful. It shines like mink. You just have to find a hairstylist in your area that caters to predominantly black women to make sure your childs hair is managed and styled well.



.



Question for black/white women?

well i am multiracial. my mom is african american and i love her hair. she wears her hair natural (no perms) and has been wearing it that way for years so it is really thick, curly, and long. she can do so many styles with her natural hair and they actually hold unlike with straighter hair types. i think black hair is more attractive then white hair. it has more texture and the waves and curls are gorgeous. unfortunately i dont see that many black people wearin their hair natural.



Question for black/white women?

I like my hair. Which is more attractive? I guess it depends on the head it's attached to.



Question for black/white women?

I wish I had a black girls hair because they seem to be able to do so much more with it. They can put it in all sorts of styles.



Question for black/white women?

Um, I guess it depends on what your really trying to do with your hair. I prefer African American hair due to the fact that it is thicker. It is beautiful whether it is natural or even when straightened it is full. BUT on the other hand european hair is naturally straight (sometimes) and doesnt take much work, but you can't do as much with it and you have to deal with it getting all oily and sticking together. And when it comes down to it...it's based on what your looking for and how you want it styled.



Question for black/white women?

Depends on your definition of manageable. But I prefer African American hair because it holds style better, you can do a lot with it, and it comes in many different textures. Caucasian hair is easy to manage daily but I prefer black hair.



Question for black/white women?

I think black women have a lot more upkeep than we do. They HAVE to get it done every so often or it starts to look bad. As far as styling, their styles hold a lot longer than ours, so I guess each race has it's good and bad points.



Question for black/white women?

the hair is the same. it can be worn straight, curled, twisted, crimped, braided, natural (the way it looks after a washing), etc. the only difference is color and texture, black women dont have blond hair unless they die it and white women dont have very textured hair like black women.



Question for black/white women?

I think Black women's hair is harder to style. You have to know the right skills to deal with it. We have very delicate hair, so its very important to manage it carefully. I love my hair though :-)



Question for black/white women?

I have black people's hair and that's what I stick to; I think black hair is more versatile



Question for black/white women?

I think that all types of hair have issues.



Question for black/white women?

I have black hair ( The African American in me is dominant)- I am mixed ( African American and Mexican) and I love my hair. Yeah- it can be hard to deal with at times but for the most part I can do a lot with it that other people ( with a different texture hair) are limited to.



Question for black/white women?

i would say 'white peoples hair' is easier to deal wit i think becuz i have lots of black friends and their always talking about how long it took to braid their hair



and how they cant go in the pool after some thing they did with their hair



which seems like everyday



and their always talking about how they wish they could die it and stuff



me i do whatever i want with my hair



it seems like everything their is to do wit hair i can get it done :]



but i like both white and black hair



and indian



and mexican



unless u wear it goofy



then no

No comments:

Post a Comment